*Beard trims paused until further notice
- Hair Cut $25
- Head Shave (Straight Razor) $50
About Foremost Barbershop
Foremost Barbershop, LLC was established in June of 2013. The original oldschool barbershop in downtown Grand Rapids, Foremost is currently running as an appointment only shop. Our appointment system has a waitlist feature for occasions when we are fully booked. Simply sign up for the waitlist and you will be notified if something opens up.
Cash is the only accepted payment so please be prepared, or visit the ATM just inside the entrance to Cottage Bar around the corner on LaGrave. Metered street parking is available in front of the shop and along side streets, free after 5pm on weekdays and all day Saturday.
- All booking, modification or cancellation actions
need to be be made via Resurva (check your confirmation email for direct link to your existing appointment).
- Do not email about booking, modifying or cancelling appointments. Emails are checked by an admin and are not checked in real time.
- Emails about appointment actions will not override the no show/late cancellation policy.
- Credit cards are for holding the appointment and violations only. No payments are taken over Resurva unless it is a special case*** or you have violated our no show/late cancellation policy.
No Show/ Late Cancellation Policy
- Appointments must be cancelled 1 hour or more before the start of the appointment time in order to avoid a no show/late cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than one hour prior to the appointment will be charged for 100% of the price of the service.
- No shows will be charged for 100% of the price of the service.
- ***Special case: Repeated no shows or unpaid no show violation due to bad credit card information may require prepayment on Resurva for future bookings.
The no show/late cancellation policy may seem strict, but we have no control over your schedule and you do. Thanks to Resurva, clients have complete control over the booking, modification, and cancellation of their own appointments. Please respect our time and policies, and we will be equally respectful to you. If you have questions about how to use Resurva or any of the policies, please feel free to reach out to us via email, or ask at the shop.